One net + one ribbon yarn = two phone holders
(bag strap - You need to buy it separately.)
Use net and crochet hook #8
- Cut Net : width - bigger than the phone width
length - Twice of phone length + @
(Make sure you get the right size so that your phone goes in.)
- Remain yarn about 31.5inch(80cm) to sew three edges
If you want to make big bag, remaining yarns are more needed.
1. knitting 2~5 squares (random 2~5, irregularly) all net
: You can see it in the video. https://youtu.be/_5F60JVzdA0
2. Fold net in half horizontally
3. Remain yarn : Sew three edges by needle for knitting
- You can use any strap. If you use gold chain strap with hook, it is easy to connect to bag.